How can we help
Once you retain us, Eagle Eye Immigration will be dealing directly with Canadian Immigration Officials on your behalf. Your case will be prepared for submission according to the current Canadian Immigration Regulations. We will liaise with the relevant officials within the prescribed Immigration time frames and resolve any queries after your application has been lodged. A properly prepared package will keep your application on track with the processing times applicable to your specific case. We strive to exceed the expectations of the Visa Offices in order to make their jobs as easy as possible for the quickest approval. Each mistake that is made on the application will delay the processing of your file or could have much more serious consequences like cause for misrepresentation, which would deem you inadmissible to Canada.
On request, our professional service also includes assistance with the settlement process by providing information and referring clients to various agencies, and organizations.
- We review your background, ask in-depth questions, and let you know about options you have and possibility of success.
- We not only file your application but study the laws, policies and procedures submitting any application as we think that every case is unique.
- We know that we represent a client on his behalf and a minor mistake may destroy his/her bright future.
- We review all your documents to ensure consistency and let you know if any document is required. Not providing the required documents will delay processing of your application.
- We study new regulations and provisions as they come in force and find answers to questions that most people haven’t thought of!
- We provide submissions along with applications based on laws, policies and immigration procedures with reference to facts of your case so that a visa officer will evaluate your file according to the facts presented.
- We do not sit back after filing your application. We always follow up the application after submitting it. We also communicate with visa posts to find out the processing times or if further documents are required.
- We order search for immigration files so that we can read notes of a visa officer processing a case.
- We prepare you for an interview and let you know the possible questions which a visa officer may ask.
- When the visa is issued, we provide advice about landing in Canada, documents required for the port of entry and information you may be required to provide to the Canada Border Services Agency officers.